ROOF COATING SERVICES IN COLUMBUS, OHIO
Protect & Extend the Life of Your Roof
Ascent Roofing has been providing reliable roofing services since 2010. Whether installing a new roofing system or applying a premium roof coating in Columbus, our licensed roofers get the job done right. If you are looking for a way to protect your roof, extend its life and reduce your energy costs, applying a roof coating is an affordable solution.
What Is a Roof Coating?
If you have never heard of a roof coating, you are not alone. Roof coatings are a relatively new roofing product that many property owners are unaware of but would do well to learn more about. A roof coating is a fluid that is thicker than paint that hardens to produce a thick film over a roof. There are several different types of roof coatings, made up of specific formulas to suit various kids of roofing material.
The four most common roof coatings include:
- Acrylic Coatings: This type of coating is known for its affordability, moisture resistance, flexibility, oxygen permeability, and protection against UV rays. It is typically recommended for sloped roofs.
- Asphalt Coatings: Working best on bitumen and asphalt-based roofs, this solution has good weather adaptability and is reflective against UV rays.
- Silicone coatings: Best known for its waterproofing ability, this coating is commonly used in areas that have a lot of rain and the roof is often wet. It seals against air and water penetration, thus keeping the roof free of leaks and at an average temperature.
- Polyurethane coatings: This coating increases the durability of a roof and protects the surface from abrasive damage that could occur because of excessive foot traffic on the roof. It is also useful in areas that experience occasional hailstorms.
The Benefits of Roof Coatings
Roof coatings are a cost-effective solution for protecting your roof from harsh weather, controlling heat loss, and extending the lifespan of your roof.
There are several key benefits of our professional roof coating, including:
- It reduces your energy costs by lowering the surface temperature of your roof
- It protects your roof from leaks by sealing cracks and splits in the roofs surface
- It contributes to the prolonged life of your roof by adding layers of protection
- It guards your roof against the damaging effects of falling objects and debris
- It prolongs the need for a full roof replacement, thus saving costs
- It ensures that your building’s roof remains visually pleasing all year long.
If you are looking to proactively protect your roof and prolong its life, Ascent Roofing Solutions, can help. Give us a call at (614)280-1043 to schedule your free estimate.